Southern Region Conference Silent Auction
The Silent Auction is held in conjunction with the 2017 Southern Region Conference Expo. All proceeds from the Silent Auction benefit the BOMA Georgia Foundation helping to advance real estate education and research. Since the Foundation's launch in 2014, it has funded 162 scholarships, five research projects and produced one white paper. In 2017, the Foundation released the first-ever Southern Region Salary and Benefits survey. To help further the mission of the BOMA Georgia Foundation, consider bidding at our 2017 SRC Silent Auction. Be sure to pick up a Golden Ticket while you are at it! See details on this program under the golden ticket icon below.
Up for Bid
- Flatscreen TV - Donated by Direct Satellite TV
- WEMO Switch - LAZ Parking
- Basket that includes a ST T-Shirt, 2 Complimentary Dine-in Passes, ST Water Bottle, ST Pencil Kit, ST Coffee Cup - Sweet Tomatoes
- Spa Robe - Chateau Elan
- Wooden Bowl - Arborguard Tree Specialists
- Large Green Glass Bowl By Chris Mosey, iGNiS Studio
- Framed Art Photograph by Gregg Albracht titled "Lightening"
- Framed Art Photograph by Gregg Albracht titled "Spotted Horse"
- Framed Art Photograph by Gregg Albracht titled "The Messenger"
- Framed Art Photograph by Gregg Albracht titled "Horses in a Dream"
- BUNDLED! 2016 Metro-Atlanta Staffing Ratio Study and 2016-2017 Metro-Atlanta Property Management and Building Engineering Salary and Benefits Study - BOMA Georgia Foundation
- 2016-2017 Southern Region Property Management and Building Engineering Salary and Benefits Survey. Description: This 30-page report examines property management and building engineering salary and benefits data in three markets within the Southeastern United States: Metro-Atlanta, Greater-Charlotte, and Raleigh-Durham - BOMA Georgia Foundation
- Bowling Voucher & Shoe Rental for up to 10 guest - Bowlmor
- Two Braves Tickets Behing the Dugout - Stephanie Smith
- 1 year Residential Trash and Recycling Service with their Footprint - American Disposal Services
- Foundations of Real Estate Management Course - BOMA Georgia
- Building Engineering Course - BOMA Georgia
- 2017 Office Experience Exchange Report- BOMA International
- BOMI Course & Exam Fee for 1 HP Course - BOMI International
Grab a Golden Ticket - $25
At the Silent Auction, volunteers will be selling golden tickets for $25 each. There are a limited number of these tickets available! Holders of Golden Tickets are entered into a special prize drawing that is held just prior to the conclusion of the Silent Auction. The winner of the drawing will have their pick of one of five high-value items placed in the Silent Auction. Those prizes are to be announced, but please consider the list of items currently in the auction.